Sophia nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger award ages ago. So, thank you for nominating me. You all, follow her if you don’t already! She is one of the nicest persons I’ve met and a lovely human being. I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Awards by two fellow bloggers. I’ll do the post twice in two parts, questions, however, will remain the same and I will nominate eleven bloggers in total.
- First of all, thank the blogger who has nominated you and link its blog in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
- Nominate 11 more blogs.
- List the rules and the logo of the award on your post.
1) What is something that excites you these days?
Game of Thrones! I watched it a month ago and I’m obsessed. I’m watching it again with my sister now and I’m also reading A Game of Thrones. That sums it up, I suppose!
2) What is your spirit animal?
I’m not sure about this question but Sophia, herself, said an animal which resembles your personality. Dogs! The kindest and most loyal animal that is there! I hope Nifflers were real!
3) What is the best advice someone has given you?
To speak more and that I should speak less because it will surely get me into trouble in the future! I don’t like to talk much and when I do I’m quite honest which people don’t seem to appreciate. As blunt as an axe!
4) What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now?
My first blog post was the review of The Catcher in the Rye. The only thing I wish to change about it is that I’d never read it. I hated it!
5) What is your favourite post ever written?
My favourite post written was Pride Month: Books by Queer Authors. I learned a lot and even the fellow bloggers appreciated it.
6) Which philosopher just gets you?
Oscar Wilde! He’s not a philosopher I know! But I refuse to accept that any philosopher could be better than him.
“All I want now is to look at life. You can come and look at it with me, if you care to.”
7) Where are you from?
From a small city in India!
8) What inspired you to start blogging?
Sometimes blogging gets overwhelming and then I wonder why did I start blogging? I only started a blog so I could be in a writing habit or practice. I hope to work as an Editor for a Newspaper or a Publishing House.
9) Who is your favourite person in the world and why?
My sister! She’s kind, funny, witty and super fun to be with! I wouldn’t even watch a movie without her!
10) How would the people closest to you describe you?
That I’m really kind, loyal, funny, hard-working and intelligent. No bragging!
11) Invent your own question and answer it!
What would you choose between right and easy? I’d say, easy!
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE:
Some of you might’ve already done it but I would love to see your answers, that is if you want to do it!
Sophia (Sophia Ismaa)
Cynic on Wings (Tomes of the Unknown)
Gemma (Book Beach Bunny)
Nikki (Synopses by Sarge)
- Where are you from?
- Are you selective in following bloggers?
- Who is your favourite (book) blogger(s)?
- What is your favourite Mythological creature(s)?
- If you could live in a fictional world, which would it be?
- Which is your favourite and least favourite book and why?
- Given a chance, which author would you like to interview?
- Who is your all-time favourite character and why?
- One superpower you wish to have?
- What is your idea of adventure?
- What would you do if you could see the future?
I’m taking a break from reviewing books for a while because I’m reading A Game of Thrones and I just want to enjoy reading without fussing over what the author wrote wrong or right. I’ll be doing Tags in which I’ve been tagged ages ago. Though, I’ll try to stay active and interact with the fellow bloggers.
Until next time…